วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Kimono in Onomishi 09

Steven and I wanted to surprise Irene and Aki. we did not tell them that I will go to Hiroshima on Christmas.  I saw Steven carrying a big paper wraped seem like painting ,he told me it was nacked picture, until  christmas 'night when we opened christmas gift..Irene got a nice Kimono wow wow!! purple one .so I have got one from last year ...26th after breakfast we went to Tamiko 's house for dressing kimono. Aki ,Irene and I ,also Steven with samurai as you will see..It took long time to wear,so I couldnot wear my old Kimono cause it ws too small for me (hahaha fat fat) Tamiki took a new one for me to shoose,wow wow .but an my Obi was a new one that I bought from Onomishi walking street





I am the most beautiful today????
Ready to walk..we started to tacke pictre at a small temple near by Studio

Thai and brithish with nice Kimono


MyOld Kimono is too smalland shortformehahaha fat fat
how sexy bottom

changinga new and expensive Kimono 



abrigado..thank you somuch
Samurai mith and Kitosang  2nd time

Tamiko,Irene,Yuriko,Kito,Shikeru,Aki and Misako

shikeru and Iin the small old village



First time in Kimono in Japan Onomishi Hiroshima
Dember 2008
Steven and Aki made me surprice with Kimono dressing

my face just woke up






amurai Smith and Kitosang
Tamiko and Kito





Kids with kimono ..How lovely





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: